- What Does Water Resistant Really Mean?
- Edox Hopes ‘Spiderman’ Will Drive Brand to New Heights
- How to Remove a Cyclops, Date Magnifier from Your Swiss Watch
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches
- Axe-wielding Robbers Storm Vacheron Constantin Boutique in Paris, Steal 20 High-End Watches
Christie’s enjoyed a record-setting Monday in Geneva that netted $27.7 million–the most ever for an auction event. A rare Patek Philippe wristwatch worn by an Indian Maharaja and a gold and diamond-set Breguet crafted for French Empress Josephine Bonaparte were …