- How to Remove a Cyclops, Date Magnifier from Your Swiss Watch
- The 4 Most Unusual Swiss Watches from Baselworld 2012
- Patek Philippe Sets New Record for Most Expensive Watch on Amazon.com
- Why Are Watch Hands Always at 10 and 2 in Advertisements?
- The Patek Philippe Nautilus Chrono 5980R-1 Now Comes in a Striking Rose Gold
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Mondaine has released the Helvetica No. 1 Bold inspired by the classic font developed in 1957 by Swiss typeface designer Max Miedinger. Helvetica means “Swiss” or “Switzerland” in Latin and is widely recognized as the most influential typeface in the world. …