- The 4 Most Unusual Swiss Watches from Baselworld 2012
- How to Remove a Cyclops, Date Magnifier from Your Swiss Watch
- Why Are Watch Hands Always at 10 and 2 in Advertisements?
- The Patek Philippe Nautilus Chrono 5980R-1 Now Comes in a Striking Rose Gold
- From Jakarta to Geneva: Lucius & Ki Blend Indonesian Woodwork with Swiss Watch Movements
Monthly Archives: November 2014
One of our favorite non-Swiss watch companies, NOMOS Glashütte, continues to wrack up design awards for its striking timepieces. The latest honor goes to the Metro Datum Gangreserve, pictured above, which debuted at this year’s Baselworld. Earlier this week an …