Rolex has unveiled its new lineup of watches to coincide with the opening of Baselworld 2014. The updated Sea Dweller 4000 (Ref 116600) is arguably the most noteworthy of the bunch. Rolex's iconic diving watch features all of Rolex's latest technology, including:
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, engraved numerals and graduations coated with platinum via magnetron sputtering (PVD)
- Chromalight display with ultra long-lasting luminescence
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Oysterlock folding safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- 3135 Rolex Mechanical 31-jewel movement with bidirectional self-winding via a perpetual rotor
See the trailer for the new watch below.