The world's most exclusive watch manufacturer is Patek Philippe. But how much do you really know about the secretive watchmaker?
Here's a few eye-popping data points that suggest Patek is a little less exclusive than their carefully cultivated image suggests:
- Number of watches produced annually: 50,000
- Number of mechanical watches: 38,000
- Number of quartz watches: 12,000
- Number of stores where you can purchase Patek Philippe worldwide: 460
- Number of in-house watchmakers: 200
- Number of movement variants: 50
Any of these numbers stand-out for you? Comment below.