This is the first in a series of posts over the next month that will cover some of the highlights of the world's biggest and most important watch fair held each March in Basel, Switzerland. To kick off the series, we look at a few of our favorite new model introductions from Baselworld.
1. TAG Heuer Mikrotimer Flying 1000 is the first mechanical chronograph to display 1/1000th of a second.
2. Tudor Fastrider Chronograph is meant to be evocative of motorcycle racing.
3. Rolex Explorer II comes with a larger case, updated design, and oversized movement.
4. Omega Hour Vision Blue features a 360° see-through case-body and striking sun-brushed blue dial.
5. DeWitt Academia Quantième Perpetuel Sport features a 100 percent titanium case and striking black East-West radiator “grilles".