Swiss watch exports suffered another rough month in September, according to the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry (FH). The number of timepieces exported was down by about 1 million units in the last month, a 26 percent decline. Through the first nine months of the year, overall exports are down 26 percent, too, said the FH. While demand in China remained stable, month-over-month sales slumped 43 percent in Hong Kong and 30 percent in the United States, the two largest markets for Swiss watches.
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon