Swiss watchmakers are preparing for the steepest drop in exports in at least 20 years as customers worry about the recession and their jobs. Swiss watch exports cratered 24 percent in the first four months of this year, with some predicting it could be at least two or three years before there was a return to 2008 level. Also likely: a return to more understated timepieces, experts say.
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon