The world's largest Swiss watch show, Baselworld, will be held March 26 to April 2, 2009. Hundreds of watch companies will debut new models at the industry's premiere event, held every year in Basel, Switzerland. Last year's event drew more than 100,000 visitors from more than 100 countries. Baselworld is free and open to the public. If you can't splurge to make the journey, check back here during the show. We'll keep you abreast of the latest developments for Baselworld.
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon