President Barack Obama has a hankering for TAG Heuer watches. The mainstay for the 44th president is a TAG Heuer Series 1500 Two-Tone Diver watch with a leather strap. This elegant but functionally under-stated timepiece was first launched by the brand in the early 1990s. Obama's watch is believed to have been purchased for around $575 in 1992 or 1993.
- How to Remove a Cyclops, Date Magnifier from Your Swiss Watch
- Swiss Watches Move Beyond Stainless Steel – Part 1
- Patek Philippe Sets New Record for Most Expensive Watch on Amazon.com
- The 4 Most Unusual Swiss Watches from Baselworld 2012
- Does the Rise of Smartwatches Mean a Repeat of the Swiss Quartz Crisis?