Swiss watches are jewelry so you'd expect to see more than a few made, at least in part, of gold, silver, platinum, and other precious metals, right? But you'd be wrong. According to WatchTime's October 2008 edition of "The Ticker," just 2 percent of Swiss watches are made of precious metals. Are you as surprised as me that the bling-to-wrist factor isn't higher?
- Baselworld 2015 Is Almost Here
- A Classic Reinvisioned: Rolex Relaunches the ‘No-Date’ Submariner
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Patek Philippe
- Rolex and 904L Steel
- Are Watches that Glow in the Dark Radioactive?
- Raymond Weil Seeks $20 million in Damages from Charlize Theron
- What Does ‘Swiss Made’ Really Mean?
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.