Swiss watches are jewelry so you'd expect to see more than a few made, at least in part, of gold, silver, platinum, and other precious metals, right? But you'd be wrong. According to WatchTime's October 2008 edition of "The Ticker," just 2 percent of Swiss watches are made of precious metals. Are you as surprised as me that the bling-to-wrist factor isn't higher?
- Apple Poaches TAG Heuer Executive
- China Haidian Buys Dreyfuss Group, Rotary
- Swatch Group Squeeze Threatens Swiss Watch Boom
- Become an Instant Expert on Collecting Watches
- The Watch Crown
- Spotted on Amazon.com: The World’s Ugliest Swiss Watch
- Requirements for the Coveted Geneva Seal Just Got a Lot Tougher
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.