Defying the financial global slowdown, Swiss watch exports jumped 15.1 percent in September, according to the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry (FH). The strongest market growth occurred in China with a 47.2 percent year-over-year surge. Other strong markets included Hong Kong, Singapore, India, and the Middle East. The United States and Europe were mainly flat while sales to Japan were slightly down.
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon