Sotheby's of London is offering up important watches at a special July16th auction. The usual suspects, Rolex, Piaget, and Cartier, will be represented. Of note is the a platinum minute repeating perpetual calendar tourbillon Patek Philippe with retrograde date, phases of the moon, and a black dial. And it can be yours, for only an estimated $700,000 - $900,000.
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- Edox Hopes ‘Spiderman’ Will Drive Brand to New Heights
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands