The demand for Swiss watches shows no sign of abetting. The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry reports that year-over-year growth was 18.8 percent for February 2008. Higher end watches (those in excess of $3,000 US) fared especially well.
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon