Despite the popularity of automatic, time-adjusting mobile phones and MP3 players, the resurgence of interest in Swiss watches continues, especially luxury models, such as Rolex, Breitling, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin and Girard-Perregaux. Men are the leading buyers but women are increasingly purchasing upscale watches and deploying them as fashion accessories, experts say.
> Read more
- From Jakarta to Geneva: Lucius & Ki Blend Indonesian Woodwork with Swiss Watch Movements
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches
- The 3 Most Important Rolex Watches Ever Made (Updated)
- How to Remove a Cyclops, Date Magnifier from Your Swiss Watch
- An Officine Autodromo Watch Is Like an Italian Racing Car with a Swiss Motor