The Swiss watch industry is on fire in Asia, with double-digit year-over-year growth since 2004. Experts say it's due to the rapid growth in two classes of consumers – the mega-rich and the middle-class. Hong Kong is the largest importer of Swiss watches, followed by Japan and Singapore.
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- Edox Hopes ‘Spiderman’ Will Drive Brand to New Heights
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands