Neither is better per se but as a general rule, if you plan on exposing your watch to water or doing a lot of exercise with it, it's best to avoid leather straps. Metal bracelets are more durable. You might also consider a rubber-strapped watch. If you change your mind down the road, it's easy and relatively inexpensive to purchase a new watch band.
- Summer Special: Invicta Men’s 9937OB Swiss Automatic Coin Edge Bezel Pro Diver Black Watch for 77% Off
- Tissot Scores with Quickster Football Chronograph
- Leather Strap vs. Metal Bracelet: Which Is Better?
- The 4 Coolest Watches Launching at Baselworld 2013
- The Patek Philippe Nautilus Chrono 5980R-1 Now Comes in a Striking Rose Gold
- Omega Set to Time London 2012 Olympics
- Swiss Watches Shut Out of US Presidential Race
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.