Neither is better per se but as a general rule, if you plan on exposing your watch to water or doing a lot of exercise with it, it's best to avoid leather straps. Metal bracelets are more durable. You might also consider a rubber-strapped watch. If you change your mind down the road, it's easy and relatively inexpensive to purchase a new watch band.
- Removing Scratches From a Watch Face
- Where to Buy a Genuine Rolex Watch in 2013
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Releases 80th Anniversary Reverso
- IWC Opens Big Apple Flagship, Honors Ali
- How the Swatch Group Dominates the Swiss Watch Industry
- The 3 Most Important Rolex Watches Ever Made
- Five Easy Steps to Getting Your Swiss Watch Clean Like New