Neither is better per se but as a general rule, if you plan on exposing your watch to water or doing a lot of exercise with it, it's best to avoid leather straps. Metal bracelets are more durable. You might also consider a rubber-strapped watch. If you change your mind down the road, it's easy and relatively inexpensive to purchase a new watch band.
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches
- Spotted on Amazon.com: The World’s Ugliest Swiss Watch
- Where to Buy a Genuine Rolex Watch in 2014 (Updated)
- Buy an Aston Martin for 250K and Get a Swiss Watch for ‘Just’ 35K More
- Tissot Introduces New Watch to Celebrate Danica Patrick’s Historic IndyCar Victory
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.