Neither is better per se but as a general rule, if you plan on exposing your watch to water or doing a lot of exercise with it, it's best to avoid leather straps. Metal bracelets are more durable. You might also consider a rubber-strapped watch. If you change your mind down the road, it's easy and relatively inexpensive to purchase a new watch band.
- Swatch’s Revolutionary Sistem51 Hits Retail Shelves in Switzerland
- The Most Important Swiss Watch Ever Made Turns 30
- Pre-Baselworld 2014: Omega Releases Stunning New Speedmaster Mark II
- Swatch’s Sistem51 Blows Away Baselworld
- The 3 Most Important Rolex Watches Ever Made
- New York’s First Luxury Watch Fair to Debut in May 2011
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches