Swatch Group AG, the world’s largest watchmaker, said first-half profit rose 24 percent largely because of outstanding performance across its luxury brands, including Omega and Tissot. Read more.
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- Edox Hopes ‘Spiderman’ Will Drive Brand to New Heights
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands