The bezel is the "ring" on the watch dial (or face) that holds the crystal in place. The bezel frequently describes the rotating ring around a diver or chronograph watch, which measures elapsed time.
- The Rolex Touch Takes a Box of Chocolates to a New Level
- Hublot MP-05 Designed to Be Your Ferrari Cockpit Companion
- Switzerland’s Most Famous Font Inspires New Watch: Mondaine Helvetica No. 1 Bold
- Edox Hopes ‘Spiderman’ Will Drive Brand to New Heights
- Tissot, Victorinox Judged as Most Digitally Competent Swiss Watch Brands