- The Patek Philippe Nautilus Chrono 5980R-1 Now Comes in a Striking Rose Gold
- Swiss Watch Advertising Jumps in 2011
- How Often You Need to Service Your Fine Swiss Watch
- Rolex and 904L Steel
- The 4 Coolest Watches Launching at Baselworld 2013
- Baselworld 2015: Jacob & Co. Introduces Stunning Update to Astronomia Tourbillon
- Are Watches that Glow in the Dark Radioactive?
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.
Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer is building a new smartwatch with some powerful friends from Silicon Valley: American technology powerhouses Google and Intel. The watch will go directly against the much-hyped Apple watch. TAG Heuer is charged with the design and …
Already reeling from a strengthening currency, China’s slow-down, months of disruptive protests in Hong Kong, and plummeting share prices, the Swiss watch industry is now preparing for the debut of the Apple Watch scheduled for March or April 2015. Initially many …
The Swiss National Bank’s decision Thursday to let the the Swiss currency float freely against the Euro has stunned watchmakers across the country. The likely short-term impact is rising Swiss watch prices as the Franc strengthens against the Euro. Since …