- Swiss Watches Shut Out of US Presidential Race
- What Does Water Resistant Really Mean?
- The Most Important New Watch in 30 Years: Inside Swatch’s Revolutionary Sistem51
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches
- eBay Seller Asking 30K for Rare Keith Haring Swatch Watch
Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer is building a new smartwatch with some powerful friends from Silicon Valley: American technology powerhouses Google and Intel. The watch will go directly against the much-hyped Apple watch. TAG Heuer is charged with the design and …
Already reeling from a strengthening currency, China’s slow-down, months of disruptive protests in Hong Kong, and plummeting share prices, the Swiss watch industry is now preparing for the debut of the Apple Watch scheduled for March or April 2015. Initially many …