- What Is the Guilloché of a Watch?
- 6 Reasons Why Patek Philippe and Rolex Hold Their Value Better Than Other Watches
- Where to Buy a Genuine Rolex Watch in 2014 (Updated)
- Source: TAG Heuer to Launch Smartwatch at Consumer Electronics Showcase
- L2: Watch Brands Fail ‘Digital IQ’ Test
- 5 Watch Design Trends from Baselworld 2012
- Nadal Wins Historic 8th French Open with Richard Mille on Right Wrist
Swiss Watch Boutique
Looking for Swiss Watch Boutique, the source for fine Swiss watches at wholesale prices? Please visit the Swiss Watch Boutique store now.
Mondaine has released the Helvetica No. 1 Bold inspired by the classic font developed in 1957 by Swiss typeface designer Max Miedinger. Helvetica means “Swiss” or “Switzerland” in Latin and is widely recognized as the most influential typeface in the world. …
One of our favorite non-Swiss watch companies, NOMOS Glashütte, continues to wrack up design awards for its striking timepieces. The latest honor goes to the Metro Datum Gangreserve, pictured above, which debuted at this year’s Baselworld. Earlier this week an …
The Apple Watch has got everyone talking, including some of the most influential watch and tech bloggers, reviewers, and self-appointed experts. Here’s a round-up of some of the more thoughtful observations: John Gruber (Daring Fireball) The biggest mystery of all …